Sunday, October 29, 2017

"Normal"?

My friend went to Iceland and bought the boys these funny shirts.  

 Friday was STEM and this week we built a pumpkin stand using only straws and masking tape. 

Their finished product.  We think it looks like a transmission tower, complete with guide wires. :) 

Saturday was a Cats home game. Luke was rockin' his Pit Viper shades.  He thinks knows he looks great. 

Saturday we decided to up our exterior decorations for Halloween.  Luke designed the cemetery. 

Love the attention to detail. 
Scouting the deer...

Breaking for lunch.  I love this smile.  They are having so much fun together. 

Josh is driving the truck, again.  Mike assures me he's doing a great job, but I get nervous seeing these pictures. 

Sunday we were hunting widows...so we took a nice little bike ride to the dog park.  Ruby was in heaven and I LOVE watching a little boy on a bike.  Love the way he rides mostly standing up. Josh does it too. 

Sunday Kyler came over to hang out, and they both love to decorate cookies.  

Sunday after Kyler left, Luke and I resumed our low key Sunday, focusing on board games. 

Luke carved his pumpkin all by himself. I cut the top off, and I scooped the guts, but he did the entire design and cutting of the face all by himself. 

Josh's football picture was so great!  I love that smile! 
My mighty hunters took a little break from the snow at the Clyde Park Cafe.  Teachin' him right!

No comments:

Post a Comment