Sunday, October 30, 2016

Must've been a slow week

Luke wore his Chewbacca PJ's to school on pajama day -- love this silly boy.

Friday I went to his room to help the kids build "bone bridges" using Qtips for bones.  We tested their capacity by using chocolates for weight.  

Josh's last game was Saturday. He and Kyler had a great season!  It was a muddy game. :) 

We brought two football friends over (Kyler and another Josh) after the game, and they played baseball together.  Boys being boys.  

Luke built a blanket fort to watch football in on Sunday.

I asked him to pick a board game and when I came over, he had this set up for me.  Perfection 

We built a nerf gun target stand with PVC -- he did the valuable task of cutting the pieces.  

We practiced for Halloween -- oh this could be my favorite costume of his ever.  Love the glasses and hair so so so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment