Sunday, October 2, 2016

The week in review.



Sunday morning these two played a Madden game of the Sunday match up between the Seahawks and the Niners. 

Then they took the football outside to play a little two-on-one.  Josh was fast!

Luke was practicing his quarterback skills...

I left Sunday afternoon to travel to Goose Bay, Newfoundland for work.  The company jet is amazing, and I feel so lucky that I got to ride on it.  I love the TV that shows our route!

When we got there, I learned that I was staying in a house with 7 co-workers.  I knew 5 of them, so that's pretty good odds. My bedroom was amazing...complete with a stickered up dresser... 

a door with NFL helmets...

and a cozy twin bed.  It was an adventure of a trip!

Meanwhile, in Bozeman, Luke was on fire at Ted's for dinner. He claimed to be meditating here. 

"no pictures, dad, I'm meditating" I wish I could have been there for this little performance. 

Monday and Tuesday this was my view.  Amazing job, lovely scenery, but cold and dreary.  

We saw this little bear family on our way out of the jobsite.  This is a photo from my phone with no zoom! 

We did a fly-over on our way home, and this is the coolest view of the job.  We're building everything but the powerhouse in the middle of the river.  

Thursday I went to the school Open House and found this gem of an assignment in Luke's desk.  He is one of a kind . 

Friday was the Fun Run, and Luke ran first.  He ran 3 laps in a row, then ran/walked, and complained that he "wants our school to do something different" so he doesn't have to run every year.  

I ran several laps with him so that he had some support. This pretty much sums it up -- he's not so into it, and I'm digging it! 

Josh's last fun run!  He got to do the Color Run portion, and he loved it.  He was so serious about running as many laps as he could, he didn't even bring water out to the run. He said that he just opened his mouth as he ran by the water gun shooters.  Efficient! 

Saturday morning we had to divide and conquer for football games.  I went to Luke's because it was picture day and I have the check book.  He played great defense, and then got to play QB for the second half when daddy and Josh got there.  It was a great game!

Sunday was Sierra's birthday party.  5 girls with Josh and Luke, decorating their pumpkins here.  

This pretty much sums up their reaction to the party.  They loved it!

The theme of the party was "Crazy Mustache" and look at those cute cakes! 


Sierra got a polaroid camera, so they did some photo booth fun with props.  
Abe Lincoln/Seahawks mustache/Serious face.  


Happy Cousins!  Happy 10th birthday Sierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment