Monday, March 21, 2016

Last Ski Lesson of 2016

Tough boys heading up for their last lesson of the year.

They had lessons at the same time as Ty, so they would often take one last run together. This time they did it in shorts!!

They got high fives from the lifties who said that the boys were the first shorts of the season!  *gotta love the  lift tickets on the helmet, right? 

helmets, boots, shorts and short sleeves.  
Lisa sent me these super cute pictures.  I love this one!

Aren't they sweet together?  Their heads barely hit the top rail of the seat! 

Pretty sure this is his wave!

Luke and Ty shredding. :) 

Another action shot!
Josh is helping Ty up a tiny slope.  I wonder what happened here.

On a side note, Josh's instructor moved him from White to Purple (the highest level offered from this program) and told Mike that Josh is a great little skier, but also a great little helper.  Whenever his instructor needed anything, he just asked Josh and Josh gladly did it.  That makes me so happy I could almost cry!

I love Luke's legs.  So cute!

He also moved up a level, so now he's in black. He's a great little skier too. I have some work to do to try to keep up with them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment