Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 4 - Surfer Dudes

I went for a sunrise run at Cocoa Beach, and it was lovely.  Look at that little peak of sun...

And just a few minutes later, this glorious changing of the light. 

Running on the seashells crunches like snow...but it's nicer! :) 

Josh and dad did a little beach exploring after my run while Luke was still sleeping.  Josh loves his morning time. 

I wish I had something profound and meaningful, but I don't do that stuff. 
Josh took this picture from our hotel room window.  

Luke hauling his boogie board and a chair to the beach.  He could really fall into this lifestyle.  
We took surfing lessons from Ron Jon's Surf School.  It was AMAZING!  Josh and Luke rocked it, learned so quickly and had so much fun.  I have a zillion pictures, thanks Mike Sr. 

wipeout!

sideways surfer boy

3/4 family 'party wave'

Luke has terrific balance, it was fun to watch!


I can't believe I actually got up!  


The brothers surfing together. 

Daddy go-proing. 




I LOVE Josh's face in this one.  

Go Daddy!


His form is perfect. 

Wipeout!
We ended up renting surf boards for the boys for the afternoon. This is after a long, long, afternoon of trying to surf without an instructor helping you. Josh was BEAT> 
I don't know exactly when or where this picture was taken, but I love their expressions.  

After lunch and a few drinks, we decided to get some beer for the beach. And shortly after that we decided to bury Luke. 

This view makes me happy.

Mike took a random selfie on my phone.

After we returned the surf boards, had some dinner and more drinks, we went to the fire place while the kids swam.  I loved watching Mike and Bonnie try to figure out how to take a good selfie 
And we are no different...


No comments:

Post a Comment