Tuesday, August 11, 2015

St. Mary

Our first destination after we picked up Josh was St. Mary KOA.  There was a wildfire only a few miles west of our camp spot, so we got a first hand view of the smoky area as we drove into town.  
We were kind of in the helicopter path from the fire to the helibase.  We loved seeing the big helicopters and wondering what they're up to. 


Our first night there we drove around looking for animals and finding a place to swim Ruby.  We found a little bay area that suited us just right. Luke kept finding great rocks to show me, and then wanted to throw them in the water so I had to take a picture before it was gone. 

I love his silly smile in this one.
We skipped a LOT of rocks.  I love that Mike is the best rock skipper I know 
Back at the camper, Mike and I had some planning to do at the dining room table, which Luke found far too disruptive.  He created a barricade of privacy out of the extra sleeping bags and blankets.  Boys are Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment