Sunday, May 31, 2015

Slow Week for Pictures

Friday night Luke was mad at us and decided to run away. He packed 4 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 3 pairs of socks, 3 undies and gathered them in his arms.  He took off barefooted, and ended up on our front porch. He said the 4 pairs of pants were "just in case" but thought that shoes were unnecessary.  I love this thinking.  After a few minutes, he came inside (for dinner, go figure) and told us sometimes he just needs a break from mean parents. 

Saturday morning these two biked to Clark's Fork to meet Josh and me, who drove.  They had quite a ride! 

This silly boy decided to make his water straw 4-straws tall. He had to stand on the window sill to drink it!

Later Saturday we went to the mall and Luke bought this cool Seahawks hat with his own money. Here he is counting out $28 to me.  Quite a process.

We went to church Sunday morning and Luke was super bored. I made him number sentences for the second half of the service because he told me "I don't know why, but I like to do maff for fun..."

My little goalie.  He plays defense really well, so he's on the back half of the field a lot.  It's a terrible picture, but look at that green grass and those fluffy clouds.  That's nice soccer weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment