Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"portraits"


We had professional pictures taken a few weeks ago. The weather was cold and windy, but we were still hoping for the best pictures possible.  Unfortunately, the boys were not in on our plan.  They were stinkers and would not smile. Believe me, we tried HARD to get them to smile.  No luck.

See these poor battered children?  Not a single thing in the world to smile about.  Poor things.
Silly face pictures, but it's not funny to me.

 

I love this picture, I know it's not the crispest and I know they're not looking at the camera, but it's very My Boys to me and I love it.

This too is a fantastic picture of our real life.  This three boy wrestling happens a lot at our house.  A lot!


This is a Real Smile picture.  They were popping around the tree, and somehow she caught their attention at just the right time. They're so handsome when they smile.



This one is comically disastrous.  Why oh why do they look so forelorn?

Luke's face.  I cannot stop laughing.


This is the best of the group.  Mike was hiding behind the camera and popped up to flip them off.  Their smiles are full of disbelief. But at least they're smiling.  

This is a terrible picture of us, but at least we're smiling. Sigh.

My favorite family shot.  I want to pinch Josh to make him smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment