Sunday, May 17, 2015

Away Games!


Josh's team -- well, the boys who were willing to travel to Jackson WY anyway.  He's in the back row, lsat one on the right.  Serious as ever. 
I wanted a picture of him not playing...and he posed like this.  Fists and all. 
Here he is in action...I like when he plays midfield so we can see him closely. 


He was playing good defense this weekend, lots of getting in the way of the ball and using his size to his advantage. 

I have no idea what he's doing in this picture but I like the slanty action feel. 

Yeah, who knows...

This is him in the middle of the action, which I love to see.  When the ball is lose, there is a swarm of bees boys and sticks fighting for the ball. Several times Josh is near it but not in it.  I like this action here. 

Again, I like when he plays midfield because he hustles out to the center to the face-off. 

I think he's asking for the ball here...on offense. 

Here's our cute friend Kyler.  Smiling with a mouthguard is tricky.

Surely trash talking with a mouth guard is tricky too, but I don't think it stopped these two. 


It rained a lot while we watched the three games.  It ouch have been a lot worse...it didn't rain hard and it didn't snow, but it was cold.  Luke made the best of it and bundled up some of the time.  He's such a good sport. 

Good game, good game, good game, good game...
Luke had a super wiggly tooth, and he had it for weeks.  He finally lost it in the swimming pool after the second game.  I love his gap-tooth smile. 

This is the tooth fairy picture he was asking for when he lost his tooth a few weeks ago. I found an app that lets you put Tooth Fairy into any picture.  He was thrilled...he was kind of surprised his Tooth Fairy is so girly, because he heard you can get any fairy and no one gets the same one.  I really want to punish talk to the parents of the girl in his class who started this BS by letting their daughter bring a picture for show and tell.  Honestly.























No comments:

Post a Comment