Monday, March 31, 2014

Phone Dump

This is a random post of what we've been up to for the last two weeks.  In really no particular order, either because I'm doing this on our *new mac book pro* and I"m kind of mac-illiterate at the moment.  I know we're going to love this soon, but right now I'm at the everything-takes-twice-as-long super frustrated stage. Sigh.
Just a happy Sunday. I don't know who is happier in this picture, Luke (who is wearing antlers from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, of course), Ruby or Mike.


When I die I want to come back to this world as Mike Jenkins' dog.  She's got it good. 




Luke's bottom teeth are coming in at 45 degree angles to his jawline.  The orthodontist's fund starts now. 

She has no shame.

That's my son, the one who would saw the tables in half.  Ahh, to be a boy.

One minute he's asking to help with chores so he can earn money, and stealing my heart. The next minute he's writing that he wants to chainsaw tables. 

We went to Tyson's 5th birthday party Saturday, and Josh and Luke were votes "funnest" of the party. Huge accolades!

We babysat Little Joe, who stole our hearts with his inch-long eyelashes.  

They do look kind of fun, don't they?


This is what our Sunday looked like...data transfer...fun fun fun.

Ruby got spayed two weeks ago.  She HATED the cone of shame.  She never did figure out to walk in it.  Thank goodness she's a fast healer. :) 

One night last week we had a little craft night.  Luke sanded and painted a wooden treasure chest in his undies. 

Josh got a rainbow loom and made a bracelet.  I love that this toy is universal for all genders. 

Look how proud he is, painted box and bracelet completed.  I love this boy.

Josh's first bracelet. 


We had an ice skating cub scouts event on Saturday, and Josh took about 7,000,000 laps around the rink.  With his ankles turned in the whole time. It makes me hurt to watch him. 

We put the boys in swim lessons after spring break, we figured let's keep that water momentum rollin'. They're loving it! Josh is swimming from wall to wall, learning to breath and perfect his form. 

Luke is learning swimming strokes, but more fun-based than Josh. (as with his whole life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment