Sunday, March 16, 2014

California Adventures

This place is magic -- see the boys spontaneously hugging?

Luigi's Flying Tires - they were like air hockey meets bumper cars.  Super fun!

I really loved Radiator Springs -- the details were so cool to me.

The Radiator Racers ride was the one we waited all day for, and it didn't disappoint me.  I love this picture, with Luke's tiny little head popping out.

We saw the Green Army men do a show on the main street.

Luke and daddy rode this carousel while Josh and I rode the ferris wheel. 

This is what a good daddy looks like.

Another random show in the middle of the street. We skipped most of this one and got ice cream instead.

After DCA we went to Downtown Disney and spent some time at the Lego Store. Josh built a human loop.

Luke built a hotel with a swimming pool directly  next to the bed.

The huge creations were amazing.

And for dinner we went to the Rainforest Café.  Silly faces are the best


No comments:

Post a Comment