Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday on the Gallatin





Daddy took the boys on the upper Gallatin this afternoon for a fishing outing while I went to a movie. (Magic Mike...I chose well!) These silly boys on this rock just crack me up.  Luke's stance especially makes me happy -- wonder what in the H he's thinkin!

This pose Josh told daddy that "Mommy will know what this means" -- but I'm at a loss. Is this yoga on a rock? 

This huge stick requires quite a lot of effort to throw into the river, I guess. They said they spent a lot of time throwing rocks and sticks into the river.  First they'd throw a stick, then they'd throw rocks to try to hit the stick.  Tricky stuff.
Luke is dipping his hat into the cool river water, just like daddy.  I've tried it -- it works better if you don't have any hair. 

Luke looks pretty pleased with the results.  Cute boy just likes to be like daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment