Monday, December 19, 2011

The Presents!

Luke was so excited to open gifts.  Look at the tenacity he's showing here!

Oh, and the conentration. What is this exactly?  It's a remote control Finn McMissile.  Woah.

I love love love this picture. The arching of his back alone makes me happy! 

His sweet eyes just slay me. This awesome logging set up is from Uncle John - now we can send our logs to the mill just like a real Timber Industry Worker. :)

He got a tower crane that is taller than he is. It's what he'd been asking for, but he kept saying a Real Crane, so I was worried he wouldn't like this three-foot tall remote control, working crane.  Oh was I wrong!  He loved it!  He shouted "This is what I wanted!  A REAL crane!" 

His loving brother gave him a camelback of his own.  Now they can hike and be hydrated simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment