Sunday, April 29, 2018

Hot Tub Week

We got a hot tub Monday, and Tuesday morning before school (as soon as it was warm enough!) Josh hopped in for a quick soak. 

He was in the tub 3 times that day -- before school, by himself after school, and with Luke and me before bed. 


Friday we drove to the cabin for a quick one-night stay. The Mission Mountains were so pretty in the almost dusk light. 

Josh drove my car the last mile or so from the turnout to the cabin.  He did a great job, and was appropriately nervous for the skinny roads. 

Seeing the place without snow has us dreaming of summer already. 
The boys love throwing rocks of the dock. 
I'd love to know what they're talking about!

They came in for a quick game of Crazy 8 before bed. 
The next morning Mike and I woke up to catch the morning light and make the most of our 12-hour visit.  
Sleeping so sweetly
Josh talked me into letting him sleep in my bed because he had to play lacrosse Saturday.  Also, I would do just about anything to avoid a bedtime fight between the boys, so I slept on the loveseat and Josh got to cozy in my bed with Daddy.

The boys had about 20 minutes to hang out before we left and they went straight to the lake for more rock throwing. 
Saturday Josh had two games in Missoula, so we met my parents there.  Grampa Wright brought another haul of pencils!

Saturday night we had a team dinner at Iron Horse, and these boys were in 7th heaven in their own room. 

Sunday Josh had one more game.  He played attack (his most common position this year), defense, and even a bit of middie.  Here he is waiting on a face-off.  





No comments:

Post a Comment