Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Marvelous Monday (3/12/18)

Our first morning in Hawaii, we slept in and took a little walk around the hotel.  Josh and I explored and he was willing to smile for pictures!  Yahoo! 
The hotel had a few gorgeous parrots throughout the grounds, so Josh wanted to show me his favorites. 


Aren't those glasses awesome? He LOVES them! 



We really wanted to find this pool -- The Paradise Pool - because we heard there were waterslides.  Sadly, they were closed when we were there. 



After surf lessons, we walked around and explored the area.  I love this little aloha display, and made the kids smile for me.  

We found the Hard Rock Cafe and had lunch there.  Check out my fish sandwich.  So good!

Mike had fish tacos, and look at how good they look!

Josh wanted to go shopping for some board shorts, and Luke wanted to watch for limos.  We counted limos for the whole vacation, and ended up seeing around 58!  

We came back to the Paradise Pool after surf lessons and lunch to  let the kids do the water slides.
This is what I'm talking about!  Yes!!!
When we got hungry for dinner, we found a little gem called Fresco.  It was on the second floor, and I got this gorgeous view when we sat down!

Family toast!  two lemonades, two beers. 

I got the nightly special, fish and orzo with a mustard sauce (gasp).  It was amazingly delicious!

Josh and Luke both got chicken fettucini alfredo, which they claimed was better than mine but only just barely.  I laughed so hard at that--my alfredo is from a jar!   

Our view as the light was changing.  That tree all lit up was one of my favorite things about the resort. 


No comments:

Post a Comment