Sunday, January 21, 2018

Weekend

Friday was my turn to go to Luke's classroom and listen to the students read.  I got to grab kids in pairs and I listened to Preslee read with Luke.  So cute!

Saturday we went skiing and Josh had another great training session.  I looked back at him in the car, and I just can't believe what a ski bum he is.  Luke loves skiing too, and so does Mike, but none of them have this swag. 

Sunday was Little Bobcat Track day, the first of three days.  Luke said this one, the pole vault, was his favorite. I'm surprised he liked to swing on the rope, but he loved it! 

This was a cute relay. 

Next was the long jump.  The coaches had the kids skip down the approach, and Luke's form was impeccable. :) 

He liked this one, but his favorites were Javelin and Pole Vault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment