Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hilerie!!

Hilerie was here!  It was the most lovely thing - I told her I was going to Kalispell for Bill Dye's memorial service, and she told me to drive safe. I told her I'd be looking for a friend to drive with me, and she offered!  Woo hoo!  I picked her up in Butte on Friday afternoon, and we went to the cabin for a night of laughter. 

Saturday we met at John's house for lunch, and we gave Rylan the train table that the Wrights gave to Josh when he was 2. Rylan LOVED it. He was a maniac, giving hugs after every successful piece put together, and even taking a victory lap though the kitchen. 

Hilerie said she's always wanted a brother. I'm happy to share mine. 
Saturday night we went to Tamarack Brewing and snapped this "family" photo.  I can't believe both of my parents are smiling at the same time!  

Our dock is looking pretty high and dry!

The cove looks so different with snow.  
Josh made himself a little rail slide in our yard.  Goofball. 

He said he was hot in his tee shirt. 

He's pretty fun to watch, with all the tricks he tries. 


Sunday we visited Barbara and Tiffanie to pay our condolences, and then we drove to Bozeman. We were greeted by Chef Joshy who was making individual pizzas for us. 

Ruby has a new BFF.  Hilerie just loved on Ruby for the entire time she was in town. 




No comments:

Post a Comment