Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Weekend Update

Luke's class has been doing math lessons about money and restaurants.  Here is Luke taking an order from his restaurant -- there are dishes like Crab and Steak for $50.00 and Sushi for $30.05.  
Friday afternoon was the 2nd and 3rd grade Grit assembly, where Luke won an award.  I love that his "happy heart" is on his certificate. 

Here are the winners, about 3 from every classroom.  I took about 10 pictures and this is the best one. It's like herding cats!

Little stinker wouldn't smile for me. 

Friday evening the boys went to the middle school carnival by themselves.  It was kind of a huge deal to me as a parent.  I kind of hate the carnivals -- too much stimulation for me - but I know the kids love it. I've gone to one for the last 6 years.  And this year, I just sent them with money and told them to walk home when they were ready.  Wow.
Our neighbor sent me these pictures because she was volunteering at this booth.  I love Josh's smile in this one.




Saturday was Luke's last basketball game.  His team was a bunch of fun kids, but we especially liked that he got to play with Rogen (they're arm in arm here).  

Team Pictures.  


Saturday night we went to a charity event for YMCA.  I had too much to drink by the time the live auction started, and I thought it was super funny to take a picture of Derek bidding on a lawn care package. We won the only thing we bid on, a Red Chair package with a gift card there, two tee shirts and a cribbage board.  We can't wait to teach the kids how to play cribbage. 

Bridger Bowl got just dumped on this weekend.  They got 39" in 48 hours.  Josh and Daddy went both days (Luke went Saturday morning before his basketball game too!).  This is from Sunday -- Josh is standing on the ground and his skis are off.  I feel claustrophobic looking at this, but they assure me it's a lot of fun.  
This is the lift line for the ridge terrain area -- where only expert skiers can go.  They said it was an hour long wait.  What an epic weekend, and one that the boys will never forget. 



No comments:

Post a Comment