Monday, November 21, 2016

Hunting Camp!





This could be one of my favorite parenting moments ever.  I love this little sign, and we change it often.  When I asked the kids for a Thanksgiving message -- "What are you thankful for" they nailed it! 
Wednesday was Cub Scouts Space Derby.  The boys made rockets, and Josh's was a stick of TNT. He won 1st place all four of his races! 


Luke made the space ship Atlantis. He didn't have as much success at the races, we think because his rubber bands were loose.  He had fun, contrary to his non-smiling photo. 

Josh and Luke chose each other for reading buddies.  My heart melted!
Every night. Lucky boy, lucky dog. 
Saturday we set up hunting camp.  It's south of Ennis, and full of promise. 
Lunch the first day.  Silly boys. 

They were so happy to be at camp! 


Stovepipe Josh. 
Two guys from work -- Drew on the left, Clark in the center -- met us up there and ended up spending the night.  Josh and Drew are in a heated battle of 31 here.  
An evening hunt -- no deer but a great sunset. 
Luke and I went home Saturday night and  I made him Funny Face pancakes just like IHOP for Sunday breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment