Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hunters

Last Sunday Mike and Josh went hunting up in the bridger mountains.  They had hot chocolate at the top, much to this boy's delight. 

Looks cozy!

The mighty hunters. 

I think he's so cute, tiny little hunter dude. 

This Saturday while I was in NYC, Mike took the boys to find a place to have hunting camp. The jet boil was a huge hit again. Luke's pretty happy if you keep him fed, so this was one of many stops for food. 

He covered some ground, though!

It looks like Josh is enjoying himself a bit more than Luke is. 

What a nice day!

Short sleeve hunting!

They are building their space derby rockets.  Sanding in the living room!

This is what the boys sent me Friday morning while I was en route to NYC.  I missed them already!

Totally out of chronological order, this is Josh holding baby Harrison.  He's 4 months old, and likes to snuggle.  Josh loved him.  He's our baby whisperer. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment