Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Luke's Program

Luke was a bit hesitant as he walked up the center aisle.  He quickly found us and smiled a huge smile of relief! He really was an outstanding performer last night. They sang Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Go Tell It On the Mountain, but I didn't get many pictures of those because I was videoing them.  Luke rocked -- he really performed and knew all the words. My heart is busting open with pride!

This is Luke's snowman poem -- he's doing A Big Red Bow action. 

I believe this is the snowman is big. I love that no two kids are doing the same thing...





This is the right half of the stage.  Tyson, the cutey in the tie and vest, is Luke's "best friend" and our co-worker's son. This was the cutest program I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment