Saturday, September 24, 2016

Where's Josh?

Both boys' teachers do this fun app called Seesaw, and they send us pictures of the kids at school.  I love getting updates throughout the day!

Tuesday evening we gave away our play set.  As we were partially disassembling it, I came across this cute name carved into a side board.  It's very faint, but it says "Josh." 

Luke thinks it is a great back yard for football and lacrosse now.  Or a trampoline, that would be best. 

We got some new PJs and this one is my absolute favorite. He slept in it two nights in a  row, hood on both times. 

We've had a busy week -- this was Wednesday's dinner in the car on the way from football to Cub Scouts.  I love his crooked collar, food on his face, messy hair and still smiling. 

It was windy and his hair looked amazing!

On our way home from scouts, we saw the clouds sort of blanketing over the Bridger mountains.  So cool!

It was fun to see. 

I got my hair done Thursday and I did a very bold (accidental) change! I went red.  Really super duper red.  I dyed it brown Friday, but it's still really super red.  I guess it matches my personality, fiery. 


Friday Josh won a GRIT award.  The school is handing out awards weekly to students who are expressing grit, which are the characteristics that they hope our students build.  His award says "Josh is ready to give it his all each and every day.  He is a leader among his peers, and an outstanding example to others. Josh's positive outlook and generous spirit to all, make him a shining example of someone with true GRIT." I was so proud of him!

Saturday was Josh's first tackle football game.  I'll do a post from the pictures from our Real Camera after I fix a little technical difficulty, but for now, this is Josh blocking. He's #64, which you can't see.  He's the one with the red socks and red long sleeve shirt. 

Saturday Luke had a friend come over, and they built this gigantic battle scene for about an hour! Josh has had a busy week -- he did Hunter's Safety every night this week plus 4 hours today (Saturday).  He's learned a lot and is going to a great little hunter.  Luke and I have had a lot of one-on-one time, which has been great, but we're ready to have our family of 4 back to normal. I'm going to Canada for work on Sunday-Wednesday, and Mike goes to California for work Wednesday-Thursday, so we might be normal again for the weekend.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment