Sunday, April 10, 2016

Monday-Friday

Josh's first outdoor practice was Tuesday.  It was chilly, but they were so glad to be outside no one complained. 

Well, Luke wanted to stay inside and practiced driving my car while Daddy watched practice carefully.  

Wednesday morning Mike and I took off for California on the company jet. (Thank you Keely for watching our boys Tuesday night and getting them to school Wednesday! You're a life saver!)  This view never gets old. 

And from the trip back.  I love the bud light in a can next to the fanciest wood and upholstery ever.  


When I landed from the CA trip, I went straight to cub scouts, where I found Josh with a bloody nose. This picture is after he cleaned up.  I joke that a good babysitter is one that keeps the standard of No Blood.  Well, the bar has been lowered. Ha ha. Josh took a lacrosse ball to the face, thank goodness off a bounce!

In Josh's cub scouts they set off paper rockets into the sunset.  I know this is a terrible picture of the cub scouts, but the sunset was really what I was trying to capture. 

Luke decided to "organize" his night time stuffs.  This is the pile of stuffed animals that he sleeps with every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment