Sunday, January 17, 2016

Quick Week

Josh lost a tooth Tuesday morning. He was bent to make sure he didn't go to school with a loose tooth, so he tried to  take it out with the nerf dart method. That didn't work, but he ended up prying this loose in no time!

Dad was in CA, and I was leaving Wednesday so I brought the kids into my bed Thursday night. I love their sweet snuggly faces 

This is our job in CA. We're building that overhead power line and I think it's so cool. 

This is one without the wire on it, almost done but not quite. 

Mike and I were in California together, so we took advantage of the situation and went for "the best dumplings on the planet." Mike had these dumplings in China last year, and so we just had to try them. This "mascot" was easy to spot and I think it's so funny that there is a chain that has restaurants in LA and Shang Hai! 

We had Lucky Buddha beers, because why not? 

Sunday morning traffic jam, Bridger Bowl Style.  I took us 45 minutes to go 15 miles, which is a travesty in MT!

We had a great day skiing and just as we were leaving, we saw Ty! Josh showed him all the runs they went on...they're so cute poring over the map together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment