Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Fun Day

Our Sunday started out going to breakfast.  Josh and I went to Soby's (where Dad and Luke went yesterday). Josh requested a Lamborghini for his pancake shape. 


We put up the tree today!  It was Josh's year for the star. Our tree is really tall, so we didn't need a ladder because we could use the stairs! 

When I asked for a picture of just Josh, since Daddy was in front of him for the other shots, this is the pose I got.  Ugh, I'm so over the non-smiling. 

Ta Da! Notice the paper snowflakes hanging from the wall.  The boys did that all by themselves last weekend. 

After the tree was done, Luke and I played a heated game of Battleship.

Josh and Daddy did a little Christmas themed lego set that he had gotten in his advent calendar. 

Cute, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment