Sunday, December 6, 2015

Josh's First 5K Race

Saturday morning Josh and I ran a 5K for the Bozeman School Foundation.  

Luke and Daddy had breakfast and made us a sign for the finish line.  LOVE this!
Josh ran this race all by himself. We ran about 1/4 mile together, and then I just couldn't keep up with his juking and passing.  He was determined to run it as fast as he could, so he didn't appreciate the people on the sidewalks. 
He rocked it!
He ran it in 33:22, which is a great time for how icy the roads were. He made his goal of never walking and having fun. 
I finished 2 minutes later, just happy to be upright. I was so afraid of falling!  I kept an eye on Josh for about 2 miles, but then he pulled away and I never found him again. I just hoped if he fell someone would help him up. :) 

I just wanted a finish line photo together.  

Family fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment