Sunday, November 15, 2015

Wrap Up

Josh learned to work the snowblower this week. Big time! He set this photo up for me, and said it's his favorite one!

He had this facial expression most of the time, which makes me laugh. He did a super good job, for his first time ever.  He needs to work on straight lines (obvs!) but that will come. :) 

Luke working hard on his first Cub Scout Project.  This is his boat for the rain gutter regatta.  He's sanding his pontoons here.  Dad was so good and let Luke do all the work! 

Luke declared that he will wear a different hat every day (which will work for a while!), and chose this elf hat in early November.  That's my boy.  Christmas Season starts 11/1. 

I love that he's not too big for footy jammies.  John and Dacia gave him these jammies last year and they still kind of fit.  So cute!

Josh boycotts PJs but still is snuggly at night time. 

Josh made jello today.  I bought star wars molds and so we made some red, some blue, and Josh decided to combine them into a bowl of awesomeness.  He took this picture on my phone, so my Sunday photo transfer was surprising this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment