Sunday, July 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Mikey!

For Mike's birthday he was out of town so we celebrated the day before at Rio Sabinas.  We saw that they give free desserts and sombreros for birthdays, so we were all in! 

It's such a happy hat!

Some friends at work decorated his office for when he returned to town.  We loved the signs.  There was one that said "Danger: 40 Year Old Working" 

And here is the only picture from the Birthday Float.  We floated the Yellowstone River with Tim, Amber, and Josie Blazina.  We camped on the river at a sandy island, and we had ourselves a grand old time.  I was so careful with my phone the whole trip, but as I was walking the boat to the trailer (so the last minute of the trip, literally!) I had it in my pocket and it got submerged. I came out of it pretty lucky, but I did lose all of the pictures from the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment