Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Football Fanatics

Josh asked me a while ago if he could have a 49ers bedroom.  I love a good project, so of course I was all in!  Here is the final product.

I love the clutter free dresser, but I know it's just a matter of time until it becomes Josh-ized. 

He wants to put curtains up to make the dormer a mini-mancave.  I like it how it is. We'll see...

That's Daddy's jersey hanging on the wall.  I love that Josh likes Jerry Rice and Joe Montana. 

Luke said it was unfair that he didn't get Seahawks stuff, so I got him a Fathead of Marshawn Lynch.  It's HUGE -- reading "life sized" doesn't really prepare you for what 6' of football player looks like on a wall. 

I let him pick where to put the other stickers, and although part of me is cringing at the willy-nilly way he chose, part of me likes his random style. After all, I don't have to sleep there. :) 

Even the door was not safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment