Monday, July 14, 2014

A Fishing Derby?

This weekend we went to Hebgen Lake to enjoy the fishing and tubing.  I didn't take many pictures, but thankfully my dear friend Lisa did.  The highlight of the trip (for me and Luke, anyway) was Luek catching this hog of a fish!.
This is my new favorite picture of Luke.  That sweet, proud little smile makes me melt!
Lisa caught a play by play of the catching...this is the point at which we knew that fish was huge!
So happy!


I love this boy's smile.

This is what should be in dictionary under "proud."



This picture makes me laugh -- it's of me taking a picture of Mike and Luke, but Luke's face is so funny. So forced.  Posing for pictures is not our favorite thing.



Josh and the Tisdel boys fished out the back, hoping and wishing for their shot. Ty (blue life jacket) is 4, and caught a really nice brown trout shortly after Luke's excitement, but I didn't get a picture of that action.

And to keep the movie night tradition alive, here are the 7 kiddos all snuggled up watching Scooby Doo.



They just play so hard.  Luke folded in half and slept for an hour on the way home.

Lucky Josh was next to all of our pillows and sleeping bags, so he had a nicer place to rest.
All that padding gave him some killer bed-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment