Monday, October 22, 2012

Kalispell Pumpkin Patch

The boys and I took advantage of the PIR days and went to Kalispell for my birthday weekend.  Our first stop, only a few hours after we got to town, was this amazing pumpkin patch.  

Sometimes he poses willingly, I better enjoy these fleeting moments. 

The boys did a trike race in a straw path.  Luke was not quite big enough...but he tried hard and had fun. 

Josh was just the right size/age -- he rocked that trike!

Doesn't it look fun? 

Three little birdies

They took a train ride while they waited for the double go cart -- more on that below -- I just think they are so cute together.

Nice smile, Joshy.

The big hit was the pumpkin pillow -- it was a cross between a trampoline and a bouncy house.  They were maniacs on this thing! 

Luke was more measured with his bouncing and running, so I got a few pictures of him.  I got very few of Josh -- he was full bore the whole time! 

It looked like so much fun I had to join in. It was a total blast!  I was the only adult out there that wasn't protecting their toddler...they are missing out! 
I made the boys Bounce me...Luke thought it sounded fun. :)

Then we were off to the go karts.  They were pedal-driven, and a lot of fun.  Josh was almost too small for them, but he did a zillion laps with them. 



Luke was too small to do them, so we waited (and waited, and waited) for the Double Go Kart, and then I gave him a ride.  

Josh convinced me that he could do it...so I let Josh take over driving miss daisy around. 

We were very sad to leave this place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment