Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Valentine's Day

Josh's friend Ryatt spent the night Tuesday night, so Wednesday morning I made them special Valentine's Day pancakes. 


Ryatt gave Josh this sweet headband for under their lacrosse helmets.  Josh thinks he looks fierce. 


This is Luke's card to me.  It's double sweet because he realized that he hadn't gone to the store yet  and Mike was out of town, so he knew he would be late to get me flowers and chocolate.  He waited until Thursday when Miek got home, and then went shopping.  (I told him that the thought of giving me such sweet gifts was plenty, but he insisted on actually getting them for me.)  He met me at the door and made me close my eyes, and he guided me to the kitchen where he showed me a dozen rose, the biggest heart shaped box of chocolates that he could find, and this sweet card.  He then told me that I was the best mom there ever was, and ever will be.  Consider my heart melted. 

Luke got new skis this weekend! He is so excited to ride the Bentchetlers.  

This is where the boys slept Saturday night.  I was at a retreat Friday-Sunday, and the boys decided to sleep on the floor in daddy's room.  Don't they look so sweet and snuggly? 

This is our fabulous ski locker.  Mike designed a boot rack with PVC and wood, and bought these cool "buttons" to hang the skis from, and we're just styling now.  It's SO much more convenient to have the skis and boots stay at the hill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment