Sunday, June 25, 2017

Anniversary Week


Monday night baseball game!  Go Bucks!

Tuesday night baseball silliness...
Wednesday was Luke's last baseball game. 


What a great season!
The boys found a trout in this creek, and they thought it might need to be freed from the shallow water.  They found it around 4 PM, and we went back around 8 PM and it was gone.  We came prepared with the bucket, a net, and of course Grampa!

As we were walking home, Luke told me he's a Kardashian  -- big pockets.  Ha ha ha!

The boys went to Great Falls for three nights, and we started the freedom streak out right, with a night with a few beers. 

Friday was our 17th anniversary, and we celebrated by going to the Red Chair. It's our favorite place. Nothing fancy, just right. 

Saturday we went to Holter Lake and camped at a boat-access only campground. It was so great! 

A trip to the lake with no kids...it was pretty relaxing. 


Ruby is getting better at relaxing on the boat.

We went to Indian Trails, a step back in time, for a memorable lunch.


I carved 17 in the picnic table, in honor of our years together.  

Check out the view from our campsite. 

The view to the north (ish).  It was gorgeous. 


I found this black snake, and I think it's some kind of rare and obviously scary snake. 

Our campground...love these panoramic views!



Cousins on a boat!  Sunday we got the boys back, and Sierra came with gramma and grampa for the day.  Love to watch the kids play together. 

Josh surfed his head off...he's fun to watch!

This low tuck would kill me, but he does it often and repeatedly.

Babes on the Bow. 

A dip in the lake!  Silly Smiles! 

In closing, this is the GEM that I bought at Indian Trails.  I saw it last year and didn't buy it because I wasn't sure how much it cost. When we came back, I knew I'd buy it if I could find it.  Sure enough, it was there and I negotiated for it. It's a 1974 beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment