Sunday, December 21, 2014

Friday Festivities

(I ran to the store to get an emergency white tee shirt for Josh, and when I came back I found this. Luke started the day with sugary cereal topped with whipped cream.  
Friday was the Winter Wonders Program at their school.  Josh is second row, center.  In a suit and tie. 

He didn't smile, of course, but he sang very enthusiastically. 
Luke's class was adorable.  He's back row, toward the left.  They sang Winter Wiggles, which I adored.  

This picture slays me. The front row (last to arrive on stage) is checking their footing...
Between the morning and afternoon programs, Luke's class built milk carton gingerbread houses.  He was SO proud of it, and couldn't wait to eat it. 

Friday night was the Barnard Christmas party.  An all out bash...in fancy clothes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment