Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spotlight on Luke


Poor Luke was not feeling well last Wednesday, so he stayed home with me.  We had a nice little nap on the couch...see the stacked pillows?  I love this cuddle bug, wish it was not when he was sick, but I do love the cuddles.
 

Thankfully he was feeling better by the time he had a football game that evening.  This is not a great action shot, but I love how the coach still has to move them around on the line.
 
Thursday morning Grandma and I took Luke to a park because Luke asked to go. And while we were there, he asked me to take this picture.  Heart. Melted. 

Luke is tired of just helping cooking, now he wants to learn to cook. Last night he made chicken alfredo, and he did a bang up job.  He's stirring the noodles here.

He surprised me one morning by making my bed without being asked. He said his favorite part is the pillows...
While Mike and I were off gallivanting around in Massachusetts, the Butte Cousins came over to play. They went to the Hay Maze and captured this Keeper.

The 5 Butte cousins. (We miss you Landon!) Pretty good shot..4 out of 5 looking at the camera and mostly smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment