Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mid Week Trip

I had a two-day training in Billings, and I decided to ask Brooke the Babysitter to watch the boys during the day so they could experience Billings again.  It worked out great because we stayed at the Reef Hotel and so the boys were in heaven.  Brooke got a night with her friends in Billings, and I got some fun mini-vacay time with my boys.

Toys R Us in Billings -- Luke spent his MD Bucks (short for Mom Dad) on two toys.  He's a lego boy and I love it.

Josh got a boogie board. He told us in San Diego (back in March!) that he wanted a boogie board for floating the Madison. We thought he was crazy, but sure enough, it was a huge hit on Saturday!

Chuck E Cheese's was a huge hit. Josh did not want his picture taken, and Luke didn't want to have to stop eating for one.  These boys have priorities.

The boys spent SEVEN hours at The Reef (6.5 with Brooke, bless her heart!).  They did some water-American Ninja Warrior training on these lily pads.

They did the cargo net lily pad thing so much that they got blisters on their hands. Hard Core.

I got a room with a queen bed for Brooke and a king bed for the boys and me.  They decided a magic couch bed was kid sized and slept on the hide-a-bed instead.  A king bed all for myself? OK!!


When we first got to the hotel, we checked out the fitness center. They liked the cardio machines.

Luke liked lifting weights too. His face kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment