Sunday, October 27, 2013

Punkin Carving

This is the boys before.  They were not too enthusiastic.  Can I just make it clear that were carving them outside in 60 degree weather, just hours before the winter storm hit. 




Champ came out to help. She mostly sat in the dirt pile from the flower pot and looked like the spoiled little sheeba that she is.

She loves to be outside. I wonder what she was looking at this time.

Josh is elbow deep in pumpkin guts here. And yet he (kind of ) smiled for me!

He kept saying "This is actually fun" over and over. His face does not show it, but he liked it.  Luke, not so much.  He didn't like the guts, didn't like the tiny knife saws that were all that I trusted him with, and didn't really get why you'd draw something first and then cut it.  He was out of there in about 10 minutes.

Josh hung in there a lot more than I thought he would. He traced the design (mostly), and cut it (mostly) and was very proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment