Sunday, February 24, 2013

My little chefs

Friday night we made individual pizzas -- Josh is so so serious about his work.  Luke, however, is a smiling/joking/laughing machine.

Josh threw his dough in the air all by himself.  I can't help but sing "We toss 'em, they're awesome, pizza factory" when I think of pizza tossing because of our constant exposure to Pizza Factory back in Lone Pine CA.  Over 10 years ago. I'm scarred.

 

Josh carefully placing his pepperoni.

Luke was thrilled to be able to use the rolling pin.  He used it as a billy club a bit...we have a reoccuring theme with stick shaped things = weapons.

Luke loved even spreading out the flour. He's so easily amused.

Luke loved to watch daddy toss his pizza dough. We toss 'em, they're awesome, pizza factory.
Luke helped me make corn bread for the cub scouts dinner last week. He's an excellent cooker!

No comments:

Post a Comment