Sunday, January 27, 2013

Phone Dump

I have been bad about using a real camera for capturing our daily activities. But, I'm good about taking phone pictures. Bad, blurry, poorly lit ones.  Here are some representatives for your viewing pleasure.
 
We HAD to have these silly St. Pat's Hats.  The boys can pull them over their whole heads, so there has been a lot of playing "run around with a sack on your head."



I introduced Josh to the fine world of Pinterest, and we made these jet packs the other day. When I asked if I could take a picture of the finished product, this is the pose they busted out for me.

Sunday Luke and I had a date afternoon.  We went to Costco for the free samples, then the library and then the museum of the rockies.  We camped, hunted, enjoyed Old Faithful, you name it we did it. 

The library was a bit more focused -- we played with the toys on the shelf.  We played cars, people, animals, and finally settled into building a city with small colorful blocks.  Luke basically designed this fortress/city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment