Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Sierra

I apologize in advance to those of you who check Jen's blog and mine. I copied all my pictures directly from her blog, so there is no new material here.  For those of you who only check mine, never mind.


Happy 5th Birthday, Sierra!  She wanted a Halloween theme, so look how fun this is!

Luke is a little tiny copier -- look how much fun he had with Cassie. 

This is at the pumpkin patch/corn maze in Vaughn.  It was too muddy to do the maze, but they had a great time with the other attractions.

A rare shot of all four grandkids with the Harleys. I want to point out that Josh is in "cowboy gear" -- he wanted to wear his sheriff badge and black cowboy hat from a few years ago (see below), but I think daddy put the kiabash on those accessories.  I think he looks tough while the girls look so sweet.

Again, Luke copying his girl cousin. I love that these two play well together. I worried that Luke would feel left out because he is so much younger than Josh and Sierra (not to mention Cassie), but they accomodate him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment